Article 13 DSGVO for the collection of personal data by the person concerned compliance with data protection regulations has a high importance for our company. We would like to inform you in the following about the collection of your personal data according to articles 13 and 14 DSGVO information duty at A & G GmbH:
1. Responsible contact person for the collection of personal data is the managing director of A & G GmbH Mr Amir Karimi.
2. A data protection officer must not notify A & G GmbH of the competent supervisory authority in accordance with article 37 para 8 DS-GVO, because the statutory provisions do not provide for it.
3. Personal data is processed by A & G GmbH mainly for the purpose of contacting the contact form after the user has contacted the A & G GmbH. The name and email address of the user will be processed. The details of a telephone number and the name of the company are optional. Messages left in the contact form are saved for editing. For technical reasons, IP addresses are stored.
4. The A & G GmbH has an interest in personal data only insofar as it is possible to exchange information by contacting the user.
5. The recipients of your personal data are employees of A & G GmbH. They were informed about the handling of confidential data.
6. Information about the manner of personal data and the extent of your stored data at the A & G GmbH can be obtained from the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The duration of the storage of personal data depends on the manner in which the contact is used on both sides. If a contact is no longer required for the interests of A & G GmbH, it will be deleted after one year.
8. Any user can obtain information about the personal data he has stored. These are stored in a processing directory at the A & G GmbH. On request, your respective data can be corrected, deleted or restricted. You may also make use of your right of objection against the processing of your data. You also have the right to transfer data. In one of these cases, please contact email@example.com.
9. Should you wish to make a complaint regarding the storage of your personal data which could not be removed from the world by prior communication with A & G GmbH, there is a right of appeal at the State Commissioner for data protection in Bremen.
10. An order processing contract has been agreed with our web server service provider. It regulates the handling of data.
11. Personal data from other sources does not refer to A & G GmbH for the operation of this website.
12. If the A & G GmbH intends to processed personal data for a purpose other than originally stated, information about this other purpose will be made available to the affected user prior to processing.